Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Wednesday, May 03, 2006

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to the New Lofty Heights...

I hope you all like the new page and I would like to thank you all in advance for your continued support!!

It will basically be the same sort of blog as before, and you can still leave comments which are ALWAYS appreciated. It is actually easier to do, so you never know, we may see a comment from PK one of these days ;)

There will also be a new feature to replace the very successful Pie Rating (thanks Corp) and I am open to suggestion! I haven't really pushed the idea yet, but I hope that some of the gang will do some guest reporting for me, to help me with my very busy schedule :) ... what do you think lads?

And of course, I will be reporting on the World Cup, hopefully Rooney will be there too!!

If your feeling nostalgic for the old page, then it will still be available at http://loftyheights34.livejournal.com if you want to read back at all.

CONGRATULATIONS must go to NORWICH CITY who receive the coveted award of The Best Pies in The Championship!! Sheffield United came a close second but there again, they do not have Delia Smith on their staff do they??

Coming very soon, will be a review of the latest DOG CHEWED THE HANDLE gig at O'Donoghues pub in Shepherds Bush, and of course, the LOFTY HEIGHTS AWARDS 2005/2006.

But I will leave you for now with a piccy of the Rangers fans at Reading. Myself, DJ, PK, Corporate and Gobi all feature, but I will leave it up to you to find them. (DJ, you are well behaved in this one!!)

Thanks Again!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


©LOFTY

8 Comments:

  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    erm, well, I would say yes, but don't want to fill the new site up with pics just yet... thanks anyway ;)

    Cheers for the comment matey! Hope you like it?

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sites looking great Lofty, love the piccy, I can see you ;)

    BWOOD!!

     
  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    but they were DAMN good pies! It has to be said... I think I may even have had two??

     
  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    ah Gobi, i had to get permission for that one. Someone from QPR takes them :) so I will probably have to pay him!!!

    Thanks for coming to the next level mate! :)

     
  • At 6:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lofty

    Site looks good glad to see you post our up and coming new players lets hope it's correct other wise you will sack me as you snop dogie.
    I know PK wants to wish you good luck to with the new site we must go and show him how to turn his pc on soon? Lol.

    Any way will done for last season lets hope your new site a new manager new players we should win the championship.

    Corp u rrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

     
  • At 8:38 am, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Cheers Corp, yeah we must give PK more comp lessons. I am sure he has no trouble finding his way around sites that got him his nickname, if you know what I mean ;)

    As for the season, well as you know, that was the first time I have attended EVERY single game, and at times, it was bloody hard work!!

    Come On You R'sssssssss

     
  • At 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice move Lofy !
    Keep up the good work mate.
    All the best
    Rodneeee

     
  • At 11:20 am, Blogger LOFTY said…

    thanks Rodneeee, means a lot! :)

    Come on You R'ssssssss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home