Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Monday, January 02, 2012

Mach Here To Attack


Today the R's aanounced their first signing of the winter transfer window, Federico Macheda on a 6 month loan deal.

The Manchester United striker made an instant impact at Old Trafford when he scored an injury time winner against Aston Villa in just his second substitute appearance for the club.
Since then the Italian striker, 20, has struggled to break into the first team.

Macheda told the Official QPR website "I am here to train hard firstly and then I hope to play a big part in the games.

"I want to play more but I know this won't be easy. But I will work very hard for this."


We hope Kiko enjoys his spell here at the R's and scores many goals in the blue and white hoops.

U R'SSSSSSSS!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home