Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Wednesday, May 03, 2006

EXCLUSIVE!!!

Well what a way to kick off the new site...

I have an exclusive, from Alan, via Corporate. Alan met Mr Paladini today who revealed that Rangers are to sign 4 players tomorrow - 2 defenders, 2 midfielders.

As yet the identities are unknown, but just remember, you heard it here first.

Thanks again to Corp for the info... who also informed me that we have an open invite to meet Mr Paladini when Alan returns again from America.

When you back Al?? ;)


©LOFTY

4 Comments:

  • At 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Corp
    2 down 2 to go

    what a snop dogie i am

    U rrrrrrrrrssss

     
  • At 4:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Corp

    3) Looks to Nick Ward (Australian) now you know I like antependia’s
    DCTH ops

     
  • At 4:39 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    absolutely mate, I will wait a bit longer incase the other 2 arrive, before I welcome the new boys!!

    U R'ssssssssssss!!!

     
  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Corp

    3) Looks to Nick Ward (Australian) now you know I like antependia’s
    DCTH ops


    Oh yes indeed! I will say no more on the subject *LOL*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home