Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome Simon Walton...


QPR took their spending to half a million pounds this Friday afternoon with the signing of Simon Walton from Charlton for £200,000.



The 19 year old midfielder has put pen to paper on a 3 year deal and becomes John Gregory's seventh signing of the summer.

WELCOME and GOOD LUCK SIMON!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger bobo said…

    I don't know about anyone else Lofty, but I'm all fired up about the folks that JG is bringing in. What a difference from last year!! I'm all fired up for the season to start.

     
  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    me too bobo. I was a bit worried about the midfield... it looked lightweight against Celtic, although Bolder was awesome.

    Mr Waltons arrival and the imminent return of Gaz Ainsworth has reassured me a bit.

    Hope to see the newbies at Wycombe tomorrow :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home