Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Friday, March 09, 2007

Birthday Present!!


I've got to the point when Birthday's are no longer a reason for celebration... However, Rangers have given me a great present today by signing Inigo Idiakez from Southampton on a one month loan deal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am being greedy now, but could I also have 3 lovely points too please?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, happy birthday, make sure you have a beer for me, say hello to the boys.

    Californiahoop

     
  • At 11:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Lofty!!

    Let's hope you get the 3 points tomorrow too!

     
  • At 10:43 am, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Thanks Al and will do mate :-)

    Thanks Jill, see you tonight hun x

     
  • At 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday mate

    Idiakez is a quality player, he is one of the best dead ball players in this division. My only worry is that I've always viewed him as a bit of luxury player - lets hope he also has the stomach for the fight ahead.

    Fingers crossed for all 3 points today.

    URRRRRRRRR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home