Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hogan pens one year extension.


In news that was somehow missed yesterday by the eagle eyes here at Lofty Heights, 'Hulk' Hogan Ephraim has signed a one extension to his contract that was due to expire at the end of the season.

Photobucket

Hogan spoke of his delight to signing the new deal to the Official QPR Website and is quoted saying "I'm very happy. I was in the last year of my contract, so I'm just delighted we've managed to get it sorted after a few months of negotiating. I'm really enjoying life under the gaffer and I'm playing some of the best football of my career at the moment, so things couldn't be much better."

Photobucket

Hogan joined the club on loan originally in a loan deal from West Ham in 2007 and after a successful spell he was snapped up on a permanent deal in January 2008.
Ephraim has now made 90 appearance for the R's and has scored six goals.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT NEWS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home