Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Parejo Returns to Real Madrid...


Daniel Parejo's loan at QPR has ended after Real Madrid recalled him to help with an injury crisis.



Parejo played 18 games in all for QPR and I was slightly surprised to see the following on the BBC Website;

'Parejo played 18 games for QPR during an impressive spell at the London club.' ??!!??

I have made no secret on these pages that I am not his biggest fan and certainly, Christmas has come early for me. However, I do actually think there is indeed a quality player in Daniel Parejo and I wish him well.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES YES YES YES GOOD BYE THANK GOD FOR THAT

     
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Bob said…

    Hey Lofty,

    I hope he is able to do well back home. It was exciting to have QPR mentioned in the same sentence as Real Madrid though, part of a real burst of optimism when her arrived over the summer.

    Bobo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home