Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Swans Song for QPR...


QPR 3-0 Swansea

QPR boosted their survival hopes further with a superb 3-0 win over Swansea at Loftus Road last night.


Unfortunately, due to family commitments I just could not avoid, believe me, I tried... I was unable to attend last night and as it happened, I only managed to see the last 30 minutes. Until of course, I could revel in the MOTD highlights! Also missing were PK and Corp, but otherwise, the gang were in good numbers and Lee and Jess continued their lucky home, pre match Nandos ritual.

What with the Sky coverage, Internet streams, MOTD and QPR World highlights, not forgetting of course all of you lovely people that were there, it is hardly worth writing a full report. The result and performance speaks for itself and I am certainly not a copy and paste from the BBC report and very other sites merchant, like other QPR blogs I could mention. So, here are a few select pics for you to enjoy before I go onto the LH Man of the Match.








































Man of the Match - as you would expect, plenty of contenders and Sky went for Jamie Mackie. Jess went for a true Captain's performance from Joey Barton. But with almost a clean sweep with a massive 7 votes, last nights award goes to Samba Diakete.

To finish, my apologies that it's not the report you have all come to expect and dare I say, enjoy. Missing games doesn't happen often and despite having to put my family first, my heart was well and truly at Loftus Road last night. I am back in action this coming Saturday, along with a massive R's travelling support at the Hawthorns and Lee will return with one of his legendary awayday reports.

Until then, BELIEVE!!!

Come on you R'sssssssssss!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:36 am, Anonymous Stan Bowles Mum said…

    Dont give up your day job , your hopeless. Championship rubbish.

     
  • At 7:20 am, Anonymous Rob Nelson said…

    Love it Lofty!! I wont lie i was looking forward to your review and have avoided most others, barring the ones from other members of the qprtwitfam, but as i watched the game on ship and then saw the highlights twice since then thanks to BFBS broadcasting rights, i understand you didnt need to report! Diakite is fast becoming a superb prospect!!

     
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Stan Bowles Mum - I have no intention of doing so, we enjoy what we do here and that won't change for bellends and keyboard warriors who come on here just to add pointless insults.

    Rob - Thank you! As said, it doesnt happen often. Completely agree!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home