Lofty Heights... 'Ohhh Bobby Zamooooora!!!'

A look at Queens Park Rangers F.C. through the eyes of the fans - follow us on twitter @loftyheights70, @LoftyQPR and @qprleeroy








Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Christmas


I thought I had better do this before the Barnsley game... not that I am pessimistic or anything, but if the worst happens tomorrow, I will hardly be in the mood for festive cheer. Anyway, I am sure it won't happen, as I have put 3 points tomorrow on my Christmas list and Rangers never let us down do they....?!?!?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support and to wish you all a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

©LOFTY

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Christmas Lofty! Rough game but three points for the Rs today. I'll take that in my stocking! A loss would have been a disaster so it is good to be back on the winning track.

    Cheers,

    Bobo

     
  • At 12:17 pm, Blogger LOFTY said…

    Absolutely Bobo!

    Happy Christmas to you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home